Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Hope

Where the hell do I begin.


Last week seems like a good place, doesn't it? Ugh.


So I had been driving around in circles for a week, right? Trying to figure out where the hell I was supposed to go, and how not to draw attention to me. Yadda yadda yadda. Whatever. I had this ingenious idea to contact Elaine to see if I could stay at Hope for a while, just to figure out what the hell I was supposed to do. She agreed, and I arrived last Friday night.


Those two days before it all got crazy were probably the best two I've had in, oh, a year? Somewhere around that. I really only talked to Elliott, the rest of the time there I was generally sleeping. (By the way, if Elliott ever offers to play the piano, take him up. The guy's a genius with that thing.)

Then David came, (do you know how tempted I am to make a "It's All David's Fault" joke? Because I really am. I can't believe how hard it is fighting off the urge.) and apparently this happened. So Shaun, Konaa, and others that were also here are slowly leaving, and I'm not sure what to do.


Honestly, I think I will stay. Elaine thought she was doing the right thing. You can't get mad at her for that. (Hell, if it was me in this situation I would have probably done the same thing.) Besides, it's nice here. Even if Hope has the same chance as everywhere else in the world, I'd rather be comfortable then out in the night, wet and cold. Call it a personal preference if you will.


Well, I think that's it. I'll post again when this 'impending attack' happens. (Though it really just seems like they're trying to bluff to scare everyone. Whatever. Guess we'll find out.)

5 comments:

  1. You don't know when to run away, do you, apeshit?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Respects,
    Our group is interested in working with you.
    http://theknigthorder.blogspot.com/2011/11/respetcs-here-we-have-announcement.html

    We will be waiting for an answer.

    -Miguel

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a lovely offer you have there, but I'm afraid I'm going to have to pass. Good luck in your Holy Extermination or whatever you call it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where can I find this Slenderman?

    ReplyDelete