Saturday, October 29, 2011

I Don't Want To

I don't like the fact that I have to do this.

                       RUN

After spending months living at home acting as if nothing's going on with my life, it's finally driven me to this point. I have to leave home.


After having Daren and that girl with the needles come after me at different points in time, let alone Mr. Slender, I don't want to have anyone I know be dragged into this.

                                       AWAY
The hardest part is going to be explaining this to my parents. I'm really not sure what to do. I can't just hitch up and leave, and I can't fake a death or anything, so I'm not too sure on how to execute this smoothly. Leaving everyone I know here behind to protect them. So none of this crazy shit happens.


I can't believe I'm actually saying this.
                                                                 LITTLE
                          BOY
It's time to run.

1 comment:

  1. ... and now you decide to not be genre blind.
    /sighs
    Well, if you need anything, you know who to talk to.

    ReplyDelete