Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Educational Hangover

Thank god today is over. If this is a sign, this may unfortunately turn out to be a long week.


It’s not that I don’t really enjoy school, (well, I really do), but…it seemed that every minute started going by more slowly, especially while I sat in that uncomfortable last period chair, waiting for the clock to tick. 'Except for Lunch. Lunch always flies by because I can have fun with my friends. Except that most of them haven't really been around much lately. They don't really like Lucian. He seems to getting along just fine, though. Although I guess it’s kind of hard to tell after only one day. Hey, he didn’t cry, right? That’s always a good sign.


As I stated before, nothing really happened today. Well, I guess that’s not true. It felt like nothing happened, except something was off. Have you ever had one of those days where everything was just a little bit wrong? Your locker sticks when it normally opens just fine, and you walk into the wrong classroom when you have your schedule memorized. I seemed to be the only one to notice, though maybe everyone was just too hung over to realize (you should have seen their faces when something loud happened. I think it was the only time I ever enjoyed hearing the first period bell.)


Oh yeah, since Lucian and I have like…the same exact schedules (weird, right? Maybe he asked for it, since I’m really the only person he knows. He doesn’t look like the clingy type, though.) I got my teacher to let him share this blog thing. It’s better then writing in a journal, but he didn’t seem too happy about it. I’m sure I can get the idea to grow on him, worse comes to worst, he does his own thing. Although having two people on this thing seems more fun then just me talking about school and god-knows-what. I'm just trying to make sure he's comfortable here.


While I’m talking about the guy, I think he's getting sick. He had a cough, but, it wasn't that bad. I don’t think he’d get Mono just yet, (although, who knows what he’s been up to? He can disappear suddenly then pop up somewhere ten minutes later), and I think Strep is going around. I hope he’s not getting too sick though, it’s his first day. It’s already rough enough without having to fight off disease. He's telling me he's had a cough for as long as he could remember, but I think he's just trying to shrug it off.


I think I better change the topic before I start sounding like I’m stalking the guy. I also don’t want to say anything offensive, since we’ll be sharing this from now on. I can’t think of anything else though, so I guess I’ll just end it here. Sorry guys, I know you just love reading this, but we’ll have to end it here. (I don’t think it really matters, either. As long as I get the grade.)


Ta ta for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment