Friday, July 22, 2011

Fine.

Between John and Spencer's comments yelling at me earlier, along with this wedding between people being stalked (which Spencer was a guest of, it seems), I've decided to take back what I said earlier;


I'll deal with the whole being Stalked thing. Ignoring it would probably get me killed anyways, so I might as well (grudgingly, mind you,) accept it.


There's one thing I'm not taking back though, and that's finding Lucian. I'll repeat what I said before; he left on his own. I don't know what's going on in his head, (if anything goes through it, I really do wonder sometimes), but it made him leave.


Besides "'protectingbyrunning'.blogspot.com", that has to mean something, right? He...in his own way he thinks he's helping.


That's fine with me. I'm not going to go running after someone if they don't want me to. So stop telling me to find him. Unless the words come from his own mouth (or posts, whatever,) I won't set off after him. Okay? Good.


I'm still not ready to put up in detail what happened with Daren, but I'll try working on it in small bits. Everything that happened those two weeks. Starting with what happened with Emma...


I can't think about this anymore. Damn it. Not yet.

3 comments:

  1. I didn't mean to "yell at you", amm sorry, but it's nice to know that you're not in denial anymore

    Good luck kid, if there's anything we can do to help you, let us know

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not.
    Because y'see, sometimes we need someone to tell us we're being stupid. I have my team for that.
    Glad to see you back on some sort of track, Ray. Have any plan?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm trying to make something of the link to the dead blog.

    I have precisley fuck all.

    In any case, ball is in your court, we'll b here when you're ready.

    ReplyDelete