Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Celebration?

Well. I came downstairs and realized today was my birthday.


All the streamers and balloons were a really good tip off. I didn’t even realize we were in the month of May. Surprise?


My parent’s still don’t know Lucian’s been in my room for the past week and a half now. I don’t know how they don’t notice more food is disappearing, but until we get caught, y’know, whatever.


I’ve been reading through the comments on my latest entry. I pulled up a list of things to read/watch, and Lucian and I are going to split it up and take notes. When we’re done we’ll post up what we found here.


Oh yeah. We’re not splitting up. There’s safety in numbers. I don’t care if some faceless tall guy that belongs in some horror movie is following us.

No comments:

Post a Comment