Wednesday, May 11, 2011

What I Know

Ray told me to type everything out. Yes, I’m speaking coherently. Don’t look so surprised. That...behavior isn’t always around.



This man that’s been following me around…I don’t know what it is. I know what it’s not, though, and that’s human. No Homo freaking sapien. No, there’s no way it’s that.



I've said this before, I'll say it now. You don’t want to get mixed in with this. There are some things that should never be experienced.



Ray’s been yelling at me to spit it out. He doesn’t know any of this either, he wants me to publish it all at once so I can’t suddenly deny it ever happening. Which I can’t really do right now, can I? He flat out told you all everything that happened that night. I was a witness to everything there. The initial victim, but a witness nonetheless.



I…don’t know how long this thing has existed. All I can say is how long it’s been chasing me. Five long, painful years. I…I’m not ready to tell everything. Not yet. I can say what I know it’s capable of, though, though it’s probably not a good trade. Sorry, Ray. I know how you’ve been wanting answers for the past month. Please be patient with me, you don’t understand.



I don’t know how long I’ll be able to think this clearly, though, and I don’t want to be thinking of that. If there’s anyone else out there, I’m sure they understand. Oh god. This sounds really cynical, but please let there be someone else out there experiencing this. I don’t want to be alone.



Okay. Okay. Back to the point.



So. This guy. This…faceless tall man in a suit. I have no idea what to call it, I’ve just been referring to “it”, “that thing”, occasionally “him”. Whatever it is, it isn’t supposed to coexist with us. I can guarantee you that. The fact that I got knocked into a 5 day coma says that. The fact it made Ray go flying backwards with no physical movement also says this.



So where did it come from? I don’t know, and besides Ray, I’ve never had anyone else who could see it. Not that I make much human contact…in case I accidentally drag someone in. My bouts of insanity help drive off people. I don’t get why I didn’t scare him away.


God damn it. Sorry, I’ll try to wrap this up.



It has tentacles. Like…an octopus. Those things hurt like a bitch as well; I’ve experienced the feeling of them once and I hope I never have to again.



It also seems to have psychokinetic powers of some kind. At least, that’s what I’m guessing. Most people can’t make people go flying backwards without moving a muscle. It can’t take control of me the way it did without them.



So if this thing has any psycho kinetic powers. It must be an intelligent creature, right? Or at least have a brain capacity big enough to be one. So it knows what it’s doing.



There’s one thing that gets me though; why mist? Almost every time I’ve had a run in with this thing I’ve experienced mist. Sometimes a larger amount of it. I’ve tried to figure out why that happens, but I’ve had no luck.



Oh yeah, Ray. In case you haven’t managed to put this together? That thing. That’s what’s been taking those kids. The four from your school and the two sex pigs. The body we…you found? Yeah, that’s what it does. I don’t know why. It just leaves corpses like that. I’m thinking it’s some sort of ritual practice or a way to get energy.



So that bugs me. There are six people missing. One body has been discovered. Zero have been publicly announced. This isn’t the first time I’ve seen this happen. Can the police not find the corpses? The only way I know if a body pops up is if I go and look for it. Unfortunately, sometimes I get like the way I did during our last expedition. The thing using me to lure you to the clearing. Yeah, that doesn’t help either one of us..



I don’t know a lot. I can’t spend too much time trying to think about this guy either; the more I concentrate on something, the louder the ringing is. The louder the ringing is, the crazier I act and the harder it is for me to finish a thought. Let alone type it out.



Oh god. The noise…I don’t know how it started. But it gets worse every time I have a run in with that thing.



I need to go sleep.



I’m sorry for dragging you into this, Ray.



I'm sorry for everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment