Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Night

Jennah’s told me I’ve been shouting at night. She asked if I was having nightmares again, but I don’t remember dreaming anything.


She also told me that I used to have them all the time. Really bad ones. I’d wake up and wouldn’t be able to say anything to anyone for a couple of hours. I ‘was too scared’, she said.


I don’t know what I’d be screaming about. I’m finding this frustrated; why can’t I remember? I remember the few dreams I’ve had since I’ve woken up this past six months.


I saw that the hospital called me yesterday while Jennah took me out. They didn’t leave a message though; and when I went to call them back they said they never called. I had asked to speak to Doc, and they said he’s been out of town for a while now.


I’m really confused by all this. I just want to know who I am; I want to know what’s going on. To be honest, I’m only writing in this for a hope that Doc will finally tell me that they came up with a pill that can restore memory loss.


I’d love that, however unlikely it would be.


Being amnesia girl is getting tiring.


No comments:

Post a Comment