Thursday, April 14, 2011

Well, Shit

Remember those kids I mentioned? The ones who were trying to pull a prank on everyone at school? Yeah, they’re gone. It's been what, a week now?  How do four kids just disappear like that? No one noticed any of them acting strangely, and they seemed calm when they all went home. A bit jumpy, but that was it. I don’t get it. I. honestly. don’t. get. it. I’m starting to wonder if their story had any truth to it. They saw a possible abductor? It’s the only thing that makes some sort of sense, but getting into the school and moving around that fast seems creepy as shit.


The staff have been trying to act like nothing strange is happening, but they’re not putting up a good act. During classes, there’s been drug dogs going through the school (which, ironically, has busted a couple of other students), and officers interrogating kids about when they last saw the foursome, what they were doing; yada yada yada. It's been pretty useless so far. School's now been closed until the police figure out what had happened to the kids.


Oh yeah, Lucian. He’s seemed to have calmed down a bit, but he still doesn’t want to go anywhere near this thing. He’s saying a bunch of creeps on the internet shouldn’t know about this thing. I don’t…understand his logic, but if it’s making him feel safer, then so be it. I’m not going to try and stop him.


I don’t know. I’m sure I’m leaving some things out, but so much has happened at once, and my minds all over the place. If I can think of anything, I’ll let you guys know.

No comments:

Post a Comment